Thank you for your interest in working for Xtreme Ice Control. We are a large snow and ice management contractor providing services for commercial and industrial customers.
We provide the following services to our clients:
- Snow plowing
- Sidewalk clearing
- Salting applications
- Sidewalk de-icing
- Liquid anti-icing
- Snow hauling, removal and relocation
We pride ourselves in providing prompt, professional service done right the first time. We are looking for dedicated team members who can work closely with us and have a great work ethic and "can do" attitude. We will use you for every event and not just for "the big snow." We work when there is the slightest amount of snow. This means you will get an abundance of hours.
It is our desire to keep you on the same accounts for every storm so you will be familiar with the job sites. We are looking for the best! If you cannot provide us with a season long commitment, please do not fill out our online application.
This is an entry-level operator position in which the employee is expected to carry out all activities related to snow removal services. A snow removal operator is required to be on-call 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. An employee in this position works with other team members to achieve a high level of quality, efficiency and safety during each assignment. Qualifications include dependability, punctuality and the ability to work in a team environment.
• The ability to work outdoors in below freezing weather conditions
• Conscientious, safe and efficient execution of assigned work
• Ability to understand and carry out detailed instructions
• Ability to work in cooperation with other team members toward company goals
A Snow Removal Operator must be a high school graduate (or equivalent) and possess a valid driver's license with no restrictions. CDL not required. A candidate for this position must be in good physical condition and able to lift, push, pull, move and carry 50-60 pounds of weight without restriction. Candidates must possess a valid clean driver license and pass our company safety/training and drug test.
• Complete all requirements related to snow removal including operating plow and salting equipment
• Knowledgeable in all equipment required for snow removal and maintenance related issues
• Train to understand all snow customer job locations as well as the requirements for each property
• Fully understand the work order and property information sheets for each customer
• Learn to complete paperwork, such as site reports, tool requests, job time sheets, equipment repair orders, etc.
• Perform varied tasks such as shoveling, loading salt, running trucks, wheel loaders, skidsteers, etc.
• The Training Requirements detail the expectations regarding professionalism, equipment operation, daily tasks, safety procedures, teamwork and communication for each operator
Team Member Benefits:
- Running state of the art equipment that is well maintained
- Winter gear provided
- Seasonal hourly/hybrid pay
- Paychecks paid two weeks behind weather event along with bi-weekly seasonal payments
- Electronic control of punching hours in and out which translates to correct hours for you
- Mechanic on staff in case you break down or need assistance
- Electronic access to site maps and directions for each job site
Guaranteed Winter Pay Through Our Hybrid Seasonal/Hourly Pay Program
Part of the problem with the snow industry is the fluctuation of work schedule. Some years you work a lot of hours and the next you barely go out. We have come up with a solution that not only guarantees our team members a seasonal minimum that they will be paid but also provides a decent hourly wage for the actual hours worked. In the seasonal pay program you are compensated for all the training you must complete as well as being on call for the winter. Please click below on the specific job for actual pay schedules.